The objective of this lesson is for each individual to understand the dynamics and benefits of Emotional Intelligence, how the 4 domains of Emotional Intelligence work together, interpersonal communication & De-escalation skills along with learning tools to improve personal emotional health and enhance overall performance.
Learning Objectives- At the end of the training the individual will:
- Learn the definition and dynamics of Emotional Intelligence (EI).
- Learn the aspects of the four domains of (EI):
- 1. Self-Awareness
- the ability to see yourself clearly and objectively through reflection and introspection
- 2. Self-management
- our ability to manage our behaviors, thoughts, and emotions in a conscious and productive way)
- 3. Social Awareness
- the ability to understand the emotions of the people you deal with
- to empathize with others, including those from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- 4. Relationship Management
- our ability to communicate clearly, maintain good relationships with others, connect with those from other cultures, work well in teams, and manage conflict
- relies on your ability to use the other three areas of EI to manage relationships effectively
- 1. Self-Awareness
- The “Mind Model”, how emotions are processed, thought patterns and brain change (changing thought patterns)
- Toxic Stress and their physiological and psychological effects.
- The C.A.R method of Coping – Assessing – and Responding in a healthy and solution focused manor.
- Learn elements of interpersonal Communication & De-escalation strategies along with Natural language -vs- Peace language & Deflectors – deflecting negative responses.
- Focus on Self Care and provided with Action Plan Tips for empowering their (EI)
Who should attend the training:
(Inclusive & culturally competent approach)
- Everyone who wants to enhance emotional regulation, resilience, communication, cooperation, and performance.
- First Responders, Public Safety, Security, etc.
- Businesses and Corporations
- Youth Serving Organizations
- Faith Based Organizations
- Typically designed to be a 4hr block. (modifications for needs are available)
- In person or a live virtual instructor provide best results.
- Certificate of training upon completion of the course.
Contact US to get more information and set up training.
Contact us for Group or bulk orders and discounts!
Cost: (Note: travel expenses may incur for in-person training)
$95.00 per student (minimum of 5 students)
$90.00 per student for 11 – 25 students
$85.00 per student for 26+ students
Maximum number of students per session – 40
(Empowering Breakthrough is motivated to empower and partner with you. If you are a Non-Profit or have a budget challenge, please contact us to discuss cost.)