“ELEVATE” Youth Prevention & Family Communication Program
Easy to use – Effective – Restorative Justice Themed!
- Schools and Youth serving organizations
- Teens and families who desire the Strengthen their communication and become Empowered with Tools & Resources to avoid high risk behaviors!
$49.99 Single Purchase
The ‘ELEVATE” course by Empowering Breakthrough is a revolutionary program designed to educate and inspire teens and their families.
Our program curriculum was developed by professionals with a background in substance abuse, family counseling, law enforcement, and public service. The intended purpose is to “go beyond” topics addressed is current diversion programs. Focus on improving “Protective factors”, address the thoughts, feelings & emotions behind the behaviors and strengthen family communication empowering stability and predictability in the home.
- 15 Student lessons and 12 Parent / Guardian topics
- PDF Student Workbook (fillable & downloadable eBook)
- Quizzes to insure understanding- Completion Certificate
Lessons led by Prevention Program Specialist
For Group rates and discounts - contact us
Our desire is to provide Tools & Resources for Students and Families
“ELEVATE” is an Evidence & Trauma Informed, Restorative Justice themed, inter-active course designed to empower teens and parent / guardians with knowledge & tools to divert High Risk Behavior and thrive in today’s culture. Thrive provides Prevention and Early Intervention methods for teens experiencing experimental & mild to moderate vape (e-cigarette) and substance use along with addressing challenges that lead to unhealthy behavior.
The “ELEVATE” model incorporates family attachment & management through designed break-out sessions that specifically focus on the teen and parent / guardian, along with intentionally promoting interaction & engagement of the course subject matter.
(for bulk orders, group rates, or discounted options due to funding challenges - please contact us - Empowering Breakthrough is passionate about equipping our teens & families with tools and resources to "Thrive" in today's culture)
- Most effective for ages 12 - 17
- Diversity and Inclusion focused to include all audiences
- Used by School Districts – Youth Serving Organizations & Coalitions!
- Effective – Engaging – Empowering
- Managing Expectations of Course for self
- Greatest Challenges - Getting Real
- Communication with Parent / Guardians
- Passions / Interests & Goals
- Communication Activity
- Understanding Behavior
- Identifying Emotions / Triggers
- Coping Techniques
- Support Systems
- Risk & Choices
- Active Responsibility
- Substance Misuse & Stages of Addiction
- Real Testimony
- Addressing Greatest Fears
- Risk and Protective Factors
- Reasons for High Risk Behaviors
- Teen Influences
- Healthy Boundaries
- Substance Use- What to look for
- Validation- 5 Love Languages
- Student – Parent / Guardian Communication Activity
- Substance use - Lesson Introduction
- Teen Substance Misuse Overview & 5 Stages of Addiction
- Real Testimony from a Real Teen Experience
- Reduce Substance Use
- Enhance Decision Making and Problem-Solving Skills that Inspire Healthy Alternatives to Risky Behaviors.
- Empower Greater Self-Esteem & Confidence
- Improve Teen - Parent / Guardian communication
(90% Reduction in Substance Related Offenses & 90% Reduction in Tobacco / Vape related offenses after course completion – Willis JR High, Chandler, AZ)