“Thrive” Resilience Resilience Program for Teens E-COURSE!
Empower your Teen with tools &
resources to “THRIVE” in Today’s
The official “THRIVE” Resilience Program for Teens curriculum
(facilitated to thousands of teens across the country in a variety of school districts)
transformed into a dynamic and engaging E-Course!
$49.99 Program - Single Purchase
Hardback Student Workbook sold separately $9.99
Order Hardback copy
- 9 lessons - Full THRIVE Program
- PDF Student Workbook (fillable & downloadable eBook)
- Quizzes to insure understanding- Completion Certificate
Lessons led by Prevention Program Specialist
Suggested package for ultimate benefit
(E-Course + Hard Copy / Printed version )
Purchase the Single copy- Student Workbook or E-Book (Printable version) to accompany the E-Course. Order Hardback copy
For teens to maximize their learning experience – purchase the printed hard copy for your teen to use as they go through the E-Course !
For Group rates and discounts - contact us
Our desire is to provide Tools & Resources for Students and Families
“Thrive” is an Evidence & Trauma Informed inter-active course designed to empower teens with knowledge & tools to thrive in today’s culture. Thrive addresses the challenges facing high school teens with a focus on the Risk and Protective factors that promote positive choices and healthy habits.
The “Thrive” model is intentional about creating a positive atmosphere that addresses unhealthy behavior while encouraging the participants to see their value, focus on solutions and internalize healthy lifestyles.
Click here to ORDER NOW!
(for bulk orders, group rates, or discounted options due to funding challenges - please contact us - Empowering Breakthrough is passionate about equipping our teens & families with tools and resources to "Thrive" in today's culture)
- Most effective for ages 12 - 17
- Diversity and Inclusion focused to include all audiences
- Used by School Districts- School Resource Officers – Youth Serving Organizations & Coalitions!
- Effective – Engaging – Empowering
- Stress & the Body
- Identifying Emotions
- Sense of Purpose—Strength of Character
- Risk & Choices
- Taking Active Responsibility
- Substance Misuse & Just the Facts.
- Resistance Skills
- Enhance SEL (Social Emotional Learning) Competencies.
- Reduce Substance Use
- Enhance Decision Making and Problem-Solving Skills that Inspire Healthy Alternatives to Risky Behaviors.
- Empower Greater Self-Esteem & Confidence
(66% Reduction in Substance Related Offenses & 40% Reduction in Tobacco / Vape related offenses after course completion – Willis JR High, Chandler, AZ)